What Are The Names Of The Rwanda Genocide Memorials?
The genocide sites at Nyamata, Murambi, Gisozi, and Bisesero in Rwanda celebrating the mass killings of mostly Tutsi victims were “just marked on the UNESCO World Heritage list”
- Kigali Genocide Memorial. “Wall of Names” in the Kigali Memorial site.
- Murambi Genocide Memorial. A mummified dead person in the Murambi Memorial site.
- Ntarama Genocide Memorial. The Ntarama church and memorial site.
- Bisesero Genocide Memorial. Human skulls in the Bisesero memorial site.
- Nyamata Genocide Memorial.
- Nyarubuye Genocide Memorial.
To book a 4×4 car rental service in Uganda today to visit The Rwanda Genocide Memorials, simply send us an email at email@example.com or call us now at Airtel;- (+256-707457134 ), MTN;- (+256-774784213), WhatsApp:- (+256-775694186) to speak or chat with our reservations team.