It is usually hard to correctly choose the simple or normal Car rental price. Travellers preparing to rent a car in Uganda for the first time manage to have specific myths about 4×4 car rental such as how costly it is, repair or service costs in the issue of damage, insurance policies and how large the struggle and period is put in during the entire car booking process.
Forget about the car rental myths, you can smoothly select the right price for your rental car by examining elements that influence them founded on our current research, these leading 5 factors will strongly lower or raise the cost of a rental car in Uganda.
- Age of car – The manufacturing or market store date of a car will strongly impact the hire rate as the unique or latest year makes every cost way better costly than an old car makes display 2000 to 2005. As old-made as they may be, these cars are ever well-maintained and often hired by travellers on a lower budget.
- Car Type– Another method you can choose the rental cost of any car in Uganda is by looking at the type or class it falls into. There is a combination of Uganda car rental companies presenting varying car types separately with various standard cost labels. The safari car costs vary from US$ 80 to 150 per day including a driver while sedans and SUV prices vary from US$ 50 to 65 per day based on self-drive.
- Booking season – The months you choose to travel to Uganda may again involve the price of your rental car whether on self-drive or car hire with a driver. The high season months are ever attacked with travellers indicating the market is high and if you don’t book earlier, you attempt to get a high price for your 4×4 car.
- Car Brand and Model – The brand of the 4×4 rental car is even equally critical when choosing rental prices. A majority of Uganda car rental companies will charge high for German, UK and USA tourists while the incredibly famous Toyota makes are hired out at affordable prices. The majority of the 4×4 safari cars and minivans are Toyota created so you can predict cheap costs.
- Payment methods – The means or routes you use to make payments on your 4×4 rental car in Uganda are even a strong determinant of the last rental price. The leading 3 ways of making 4×4 car rental payments in Uganda include online payment direct bank transfer, mobile money transfers, World remit, Western Union, money gram or in-person and each of these payment methods has a charge higher than the other.
- Car Rental Option – You can either choose to self-drive in Uganda or travel the former is still more affordable but may turn out to be costly in the long run if you do not drive carefully or follow the road traffic laws. A self-drive car rental chops out the driver hire costs which generally vary from US$ 20 to 40 per day relying on the car class.
- Hidden Car Rental Additionals– The majority of Uganda car rental companies add hidden prices to the rental cars. Some of the greatest secret 4×4 car rentals added prices include fuel fees when you choose to pick up a car from the airport, comprehensive insurance and government taxes. You can avoid airport pick-up to save some money.
Are you preparing to rent a car in Uganda and you want to get the best car rental prices possible, you should extremely consider the factors above for a reasonable expectation of the pricing. FK Car Rental Uganda is one of the car rental companies in Kampala city available to provide you with any car type at invincible prices ensured to suit your budget as well as unique attractions. Get in touch with us today by filling in this contact form or by just sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now at Airtel;- (+256-707457134 ), MTN;- (+256-774784213), WhatsApp:- (+256-775694186) to speak or chat with our reservations team.